Simple, integrated and inclusive
Life is simple. Any amoeba lives!
Everyone and everything is connected.
Hidden patterns of life connect everyone and everything.
Roslyn Snyder knows these hidden patterns of life: they show how life works.
She shares them through her social business WISDOM in Your Life, holistically engaging people.
WISDOM in Your Life shows people how to live and work as ‘one of one’.
WISDOM in Your Life has programs and products available for anyone.
All our programs and products integrate science, arts and spirituality and empower people to connect with themselves so that they can take their place in the web of life. When people are at the center of their life, they are balanced, grounded and centered.
How Can We Help?
The Great Integrity – a way forward for humanity
Humanity needs to align with the natural laws of the universe otherwise we risk isolation, fragmentation and eventually disintegrations. Law of quantum chaos (Gribbin, 2005)
– the science underlying our work
- Most scientists agree that quantum chaos is the way the world works.
- Human beings experience this as spirituality.
- Human beings connect with quantum chaos through art.
Natural Laws of the Universe
Quantum Chaos/Spiritual Law
– Has it’s nature, place and purpose
In practice this means:
If we follow these laws, we live in harmony. All human systems need to adhere to quantum chaotic principles.
When we don’t, we live isolated, fragmented or we disintegrate as individuals, groups and organisations.
Result of disharmony include:
- Abuse of power (a fragmented person, family, business, country)
- Breakdown of community (community isolated or fragmented)
- Suicide (disintegration of life)
- Mental illness (fragmented mind)
- Physical illness (fragmented mind/body or body)
- Loneliness (isolation)
- Violence (a disintegrated society)
- Drugs (a fragmented person)
- Apathy (disconnection)
- Family dysfunction (fragmented family, isolated family members, isolated family)
Disharmony in an individual can be created by a broken group/family or a broken community/workplace, it is up to all of us to create spaces for everyone to fit and belong.
All our books, products and training follow the laws of quantum chaos. The first two quantum chaotic patterns are ‘the map’ and ‘your compass’. Each of these have books, charts and programs to teach people these patterns.
Self Integrity occurs when a person is whole, connected to their true self. This means, what you see is what you get. What they say and what they do are the same. Who they are is the same whether they are at home, at work or at play, there is no secret self. They know who they are. They connect, integrate and expand with knowledge, as they age they grow and develop wisdom, not just grow old.
Group Integrity occurs when a group connects, integrates and expands as a living entity. Within this group is a sense of safety and security, with each person feeling they belong. They are valued for who they are. While the group may have a leader, this leader does not take from the others. All people within the group feels equal to all others in the group and are encouraged to grow even if this means leaving the group. Whether this group is a family, a social or work related group this is the way forward for humanity.
Organisational Integrity occurs when an entire organisation works or lives as ‘one of one’. The organisation connects, integrates and expands organically. Each person knows their place, their nature and their purpose in the organisation. This leads to each group knowing their own importance to the organisation and they feel equal, no one group is more important and everyone works towards the expansion of the organisation. Whether the organisation is a workplace, an extended family or a community. An organisation with organisational integrity stops their members falling through the cracks and make room for all members and newcomers.
Humanity needs to align with the natural laws of the universe otherwise we risk isolation, fragmentation and eventually disintegrations. Law of quantum chaos (Gribbin, 2005).
- Earth School – for anyone to connect to the Earth’s wisdom.
- Leaders without borders – for decision makers
- Living as ‘one of one’ – for anyone
- Working as ‘one of one’ – for businesses
- Healing broken lives – for people, families, communities and businesses that are broken
- Indigenous connections – for anyone who wants to belong to the land